Graduations.live Competiton Terms and Conditions
Full details on how to enter and Terms and Conditions
Competiton Full Text:
Celebrating Graduates, would you like to win the virtual celebration bundle or a free graduation cap for your pictures this summer? Graduations.LIVE have a competition for you! 🎁
To be in with a chance to win the ultimate bundle as shown in the picture, all you have to do is share one of your GradClip or Group Hat Throws from Graduations.LIVE using #UoNGradLive #GraduationsLIVE and get as many people as possible to like it!
For the first 5 people to share their Graduations.LIVE GradClip or Hat Throw using #UoNGradLive #GraduationsLIVE, we will send a FREE felt graduation cap!
For the next 15 people to share, we will send you a free Graduation Tassel keyring to remember the day!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Graduation Attire Ltd (company no. 08607640 whose registered office is at 119 Wendover Drive, Bedford, MK41 9SS)
- 2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the University of Northampton.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using #UoNGradLIVE and #GraduationsLive
6. Only one entries worth of likes will be accepted per person. If you post multiple time, the one with the most likes will be counted.
7. Closing date/time for entry will be Monday 24th August at 12pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: — Create your Graduation Content from the activities on northampton.graduations.live — Share your post using #UoNGradLIVE and #GraduationsLive via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram — Ask your family and friends to like the post as many times as possible — Competition will close on Friday 21st August with the winners being announced on Monday 24th August
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: To win the ultimate bundle as depicted in communications, all you have to do is share one of your graduation activities from Graduations.LIVE and the person with the most likes from their friends and family will win. For the first 5 people to share their Graduations.LIVE activity, we will send a FREE felt graduation cap. For the next 15 people, we will send you a free Graduation Tassel keyring to remember the day. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: Monday 24th August and by whoever met the criteria of the competition. Announcements will be made across the Graduation Attire social media platforms, tagging the students who won.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and ensure the prize is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Graduation Attire shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Graduation Attire also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.